ATCHAYA PAATHIRAM FOLLOWERS

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY !

Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, blessing money can't buy.

May 24, 2016

A DOCTOR’S PRAYER



A wonderful prayer. This prayer and thought pattern should be there within each and every doctor.


Though doctors are well qualified they can not understand body, mind and conscious of each and every human being. First a doctor should surrender herself/himself to the nature and divinity.

Always there is a saying

"Doctor gives medicine
God Cures the disease"


Very fantastic way of worshiping the almighty each day of his/her treatment.


A DOCTOR’S PRAYER 

O Vidhaatha! Bless me with such an insight, intelligence and patience T

hat I may listen to my patient with a smile, compassion and tolerance.

O Merciful! Guide my mind, my hands, while I examine him, not to omit… A
ny sign or symptom of his illness – not even a bit!

 O Creator par excellence! Enthuse me with such a kind and loving attitude,
That as we depart, my patient is full of happiness and gratitude.
Grant me vision to relieve his misery and make him bold,
This shall fill me with thoughts pure and my coffers with gold!

Grant me! Grant me!!


O, the Benevolent Unseen, May I ever serve his prime need, not my own! – Dr. G.B. JAIN – (1930 - 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Tips for Managing Diabetes: A Guide to Better Health

  Maintain a balanced diet with limited sugar and carbohydrates. Exercise regularly to manage weight and regulate insulin levels. Monitor bl...