ATCHAYA PAATHIRAM FOLLOWERS

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY !

Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, blessing money can't buy.

November 26, 2015

Powerful Message to Heal your Abdominal Problems

Miraculous!!!
One herbal medicine relieves so many health related issues.
Here is the simple and powerful solution for the following ailments at the lowest cost. Its predomiantly available every part of Tamilnadu and even in the online.
1. Gastritis
2. Menstrual Cramp
3. Irregular Menstruation
4. Pain/inflammatory in the liver or spleen 
5. Persisting pain in the stomach
6. Persisting pain the abdominal
7. Female Infertility
8. Initial stage of diabetic
9. Intestinal Inflammatory
10. Swelling
11. Menopause
12. Liver diseases
13. Polycystic Ovaries/PCOD
14. Fibroid
15. Hair Loss
16. Headache and Fever
17. Excessive cholesterol
18. Multiple Lipoma
19. Endometriosis 




Image result for spleen and liver location
Liver and spleen

For the above said all the problems the cause is life style disorder, stress, tension, worries, diet etc.

The remedial solution is.....
Bonduc Nut-English Name, Caesalpinia Bonduc Herb- General name is the medicine for above said all the ailments. Tamil Name:   Kazharchi Kaai or Kazhachi Kaai

The following picture is the appearance of medicine. 





Image result for kalachikai benefits in tamil
Bonduc Nut
The outer sheath of this nut is very tough. We have to break this nut using hammer or stone. Inside there is a big seed.nut.
1.Take one seed every day and make it as a powder. 
2.Daily morning half part of this powder you have to mix it with butter milk, asafoetida powder(pinch) and pinch of salt. 
3. Stirr well.
4. Have it in the empty stomach in the morning. 
5. Give  a gap of minimum half an hour and go for a breakfast. 

Subsequently in the evening do the following for better results.
1. Take the remaining powder and add half the amount of pepper powder.
2. Mix it well
3. Have it in the evening by 5-6 o' clock
4. Give  a gap of minimum half an hour and go for a supper/dinner.
Depending upon the severity the dosage can be taken  from seven days to 3 months.

This medicine is powerful antibiotic. 

For more details refer the following website:

http://herbpathy.com/Uses-and-Benefits-of-Caesalpinia-Bonduc-Cid484


And to watch the practical demonstration of the way of preparing the medicine refer the following website:

http://www.tamiltvshows.net/2015/01/nattu-maruthuvam-30-12-2014-benefits-of-kazharchi-kaai-sun-tv-show/


Regarding this article or for any kind of consultation or for buying the nuts you can contact:
Email: lakshmi_mailme@rediffmail.com
Mobile: 09945379089 (Note: TO clarify your doubts please call only after six o' clock)
Many readers are posting the comments to answer for their doubts, I may not find time to answer as and when required, hence I request you to call me instead typing. I am comfortable in talking Tamil, Telugu< Malayalam, Kanada and English.


55 comments:

  1. Can we have this wen v r trying to get pregnant or during pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can take on period time ? of have ti stop on period time ? how to take it ? please help me to advise

      Delete
    2. No need to take during period time

      Delete
  2. In another programme, I heard the doctor advising to take kalarchikkai powder for 30-45 days along with other herbs. But here it says for 7 days. Is this safe to take more than a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can take till your problem gets
      solved, this has no side effects

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yes gents also can take this nuts for internal cleansing and toxic elimination

      Delete
    2. can take on period time ? of have ti stop on period time ? how to take it ? please help me to advise

      Delete
  4. gents also can take this nuts for internal cleansing and eliminating toxis from the body

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,I take allopathy medicine for endometriosis.Can I too follow taking up this Kalarchikai along with my regular medicines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can take this medicine along with allopathy treatment.

      Delete
    2. How to continue this after a break for 1 months... Should continue for another 48 days or a week is enough ??????

      Delete
  6. does this kalarchi kaai useful for hair growth to men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi for me doctor told pcod s there so, shall i continue upto till.For me 1st girl baby s there but only by of scecarian no normal so, shall i use kalaichikai powder..first time using instead of that any side effects s there ha. We r planning for 2nd baby so shall i continue it upto which week at what time i want to use it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consume this Kalaichikai will not give side effect at all. It will just eliminate all the toxics from the body. For PCOD problems try to take this medicine atlas for two months. After completing this medication you can plan for baby. For the fast cure you have take deep breath atlas for 200 times per day.

      Delete
  8. Hi for me doctor told pcod s there so, shall i continue upto till.For me 1st girl baby s there but only by of scecarian no normal so, shall i use kalaichikai powder..first time using instead of that any side effects s there ha. We r planning for 2nd baby so shall i continue it upto which week at what time i want to use it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please continue until you get complete relief. Please read these two articles also


      http://www.atchayapaathiram.com/2017/02/treating-navel-center-with-oil_9.html

      http://www.atchayapaathiram.com/2016/04/diet-chart-for-fibroid-pcod-adenomyosis.html

      Delete
    2. Please tel me how to use kalarchikkai for weight loss

      Delete
  9. Hi.madam i have pcod 2mm to 4 mm size cyst.seven days enough to take this powder?reply soon...

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much
    manoj from qatar

    ReplyDelete
  11. For large multiple fibroids before pregnancy what dosage would you prescribe ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Along with usual English medicines for infertility, we can take this as a separate medicine. This medicine wont affect other medicinal activities. This is totally herbal oriented, so no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pls suggest me how I can take this kalarchikai and how many times a day

      Delete
  13. Is it ok to take this medicine while trying to get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am using this for more than 3 months. earlier i get period only if use tablet.but now i am getting natural period once in 2 months.still not regularized for monthly once. Here it is mentioned to take this medicine for 3 months only.Can i take kazharchikai until my period gets regularized? I am trying to conceive.can i use kazharchikai while trying to conceive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please continue until you get complete relief. Please read these two articles also


      http://www.atchayapaathiram.com/2017/02/treating-navel-center-with-oil_9.html

      http://www.atchayapaathiram.com/2016/04/diet-chart-for-fibroid-pcod-adenomyosis.html

      Delete
    2. Hi .. I have pcod.. am taking kalachikaai more than 3 months.. But am not getting period... Wt to do?!

      Delete
  15. Is it ok to continue kazharchikai beyond 3 months until the period is regularized? Is it safe to continue while trying to conceive

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please continue until you get complete relief. Please read these two articles also


    http://www.atchayapaathiram.com/2017/02/treating-navel-center-with-oil_9.html

    http://www.atchayapaathiram.com/2016/04/diet-chart-for-fibroid-pcod-adenomyosis.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my pregnancy test was positive. This was my second one but.. wdout knowing i consume dis powder once..it could be any side effects for baby??

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is kalachikai is good for pancreatitis??

    ReplyDelete
  19. iam having endometeroisis choclate cyst. can you please tell me how should i have it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. MADAM I AM SUFFERING FROM RIGHT INGUINAL HERNIA IS KALACHIKAI HOW CAN I USED

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kalarchikai can continue after pregnant,is it safe?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,
    I have pcos. I'm consuming kalarchikai powder with pepper powder in morning and evening. My periods is regular after I'm consuming. Now I'm pregnant. Shall i continue this treatment or i have to take english medicines. Please tell me I'm confused what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Ma'am,

    Does Kalaichikai help in weight loss also? As I am suffering from PCOD the Dr said that I have to reduce weight to conceive as I am not conceiving though being married for 7 years now. I have started using Kalaichikai as per the instructions given her. I am following a strict diet by eating only salads and healthy home made food. Also I exercise. Does Kalaichikai help in weight loss??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Ma'am,

    Does Kalaichikai help in weight loss also? As I am suffering from PCOD the Dr said that I have to reduce weight to conceive as I am not conceiving though being married for 7 years now. I have started using Kalaichikai as per the instructions given her. I am following a strict diet by eating only salads and healthy home made food. Also I exercise. Does Kalaichikai help in weight loss??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi doctor ... I have PCOd pblm in both the ovaries as multiple cyst in ovaries ... Iam taking sidha medicine also ... Can I take this kalachikai and how long should I take ... It's been 3months I didn't get periods ... Iam taking medicine for past one month till now no change it hasn't come . Please suggest me doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The best client I had was the one with the worst medical conditions but was sweet and always helping without being asked. look at here now

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is it good to take kazarchikai kai during pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Replies
    1. Hi mam I have pcos and I'm starting to eat kalarchikai with pepper from today and will I be able to conceive as my marriage is next month..pls help me

      Delete
    2. Mam I uses 2 months my period is regular but just 2 days so much hip pain what's reason kalarsikai side effects I do know

      Delete
  29. Im undergoing acupuncture treatment can i take kazharchi kai powder?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm from malaysia... kalarchikai can take on period time ? of have ti stop on period time ? how to take it ? please help me to advise

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Dr recently I came to know that I am having adenomyosis in the uterus and my uterus is enlarge.can i use this kalachikai to treat this.please advice

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi mam.... I having PCOS for 2 years... Now I'm using siddha treatment and they ask me to have musalikhadiradi kashyam with caparin tablets... Whether can I take kalarchikai along with these... Please reply me

    ReplyDelete
  33. I came to know that I am having adenomyosis in the uterus and my uterus is enlarge. PCOD and tiny fibriods . will this kalachikai helps me to get conceiv . please advice

    ReplyDelete

10 Tips for Managing Diabetes: A Guide to Better Health

  Maintain a balanced diet with limited sugar and carbohydrates. Exercise regularly to manage weight and regulate insulin levels. Monitor bl...