ATCHAYA PAATHIRAM FOLLOWERS

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY !

Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, blessing money can't buy.

October 16, 2015

Excessive Negative Emotions and its Cause

We often say my body hurts, bleeds, aches, oozes, twists, blows up, limps, burns, ages, cant see, cant hear and so on.
Apart from lifestyle disorder, pollution, heredity, our thoughts and emotions are highly related with our well beingness/disease. Almost all of the diseases arises due to the habit of unforgiveness. 

Excessive feel of Fear and Tension- Baldhead, Ulcer

Too much of resentment or irritation or anger - Becomes the disease called cancer

Self criticism and self hurt - Leads to arthritis 

Excessive feel of guilt - Create pain into body 


"Self Love and Self acceptance is the only solution to come out of the problem even called Obesity" 

Be Kind to Yourself and Nurture Yourself


Make a decision and now its a time to be "Willing to Change"


In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole, and complete
I am always Divinely protected and guided
Its safe for me to look within myself
It is safe for me to look into past
It is safe for me to enlarge my viewpoint of life
I am for more than my personality - past, present, or future
I now choose to rise above my personality problems
to recognize the magnificence of my being
I am totally willing to learn to love myself
all is well in my world


Reference Book
You Can Heal Your Life, Part II  by Louise L. Hay
You can watch few of her videos at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmCLfVRxgtw

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 Tips for Managing Diabetes: A Guide to Better Health

  Maintain a balanced diet with limited sugar and carbohydrates. Exercise regularly to manage weight and regulate insulin levels. Monitor bl...