ATCHAYA PAATHIRAM FOLLOWERS

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY !

Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of, blessing money can't buy.

September 10, 2011

Home Remedy for Cold and Cough

 
‘Nose block / cold / cough /suffocated breathing / disturbances in the throat due to cold / throat pain ‘.

1. Take fresh Brinjal (Indian eggplant) and crush it using mixer / Juicer.
Use 30 ml of juice.
2. Take one tea spoon of the following medicinal powder.
[Botanical Name : Terminalia Chebula retz
English Name : Int Nut,Chebulie
Tamil Name : Kadukkai]
Boil it and take 30 ml.
3. Add 15 ml of honey to the above said 60 ml preparation.

Have this medicated drink to alleviate the common cold symptoms.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, as this time i am
    reading this fantastic informative piece of writing here at my house.


    Visit my web blog Profit Web System Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once totally
    right. This publish truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time
    I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    Check out my web site; Trick Photography Reviews - 2mochi.com,

    ReplyDelete

10 Tips for Managing Diabetes: A Guide to Better Health

  Maintain a balanced diet with limited sugar and carbohydrates. Exercise regularly to manage weight and regulate insulin levels. Monitor bl...